Our Management Consulting Company
Samos Advisors is a management consulting company dedicated to helping clients capture more business and execute more efficiently and effectively. Samos Advisors professionals combine technical expertise in capture and proposal management, risk management, project management, Earned Value Management and Earned Value Management systems and PMO management with business pragmatism in highly regulated markets.
We’ve become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions. We provide:
- Proposal Management Services to help you capture more of the right business
- Project Management Services to help you manage your existing contracts more efficiently and effectively
- Earned Value Management Services to help you integrate and control cost and schedule
Our people are industry recognized leaders, with a broad diversity of educational and professional backgrounds—all bound by a shared passion for problem solving and a drive to have significant impact for our clients. They are a multi-disciplined team with experience across sectors, industries, and agencies. With a minimum 20 years experience, we provide only seasoned professionals with relevant certifications and clearances.
Samos Advisors’ vision is to be the leading management consulting company, respected for our world-class professionalism, and trusted with our client’s most challenging business decisions.
Our mission is to help clients increase revenues, improve operational performance, and build a great company that attracts, develops, and retains exceptional people.
We are a values-driven management consulting company. For us this means to always:
- Put the client’s interest ahead of our own. This means we deliver more value than expected. It doesn’t mean doing whatever the client asks.
- Behave as professionals. Uphold absolute integrity. Show respect to local custom and culture, as long as we don’t compromise our integrity.
- Keep our client information confidential. We don’t reveal sensitive information. We don’t promote our own good work. We focus on making our clients successful.
- Tell the truth as we see it. We stay independent and able to disagree, regardless of the popularity of our views or their effect on our fees. We have the courage to invent and champion unconventional solutions to problems. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations.
- Deliver the best of our company to every client as cost effectively as we can. We expect our people to spend clients’ and our company’s resources as if their own resources were at stake.
We operate as one company. We maintain consistently high standards for service and people so that we can always bring the best team of minds from anywhere—with the broadest range of industry and functional experience—to bear on every engagement.
We come to better answers in teams than as individuals. So we do not compete against each other. Instead, we share a structured problem-solving approach, where all opinions and options are considered, researched, and analyzed carefully before recommendations are made.
We give each other tireless support. We are fiercely dedicated to developing and coaching one another and our clients. Ours is a company of leaders who want the freedom to do what they think is right.
Learn more about our capabilities.
Explore how Samos Advisors can help you capture more business and execute more efficiently and effectively.
- Samos Advisors Capability Statement (PDF)
- Samos Advisors Capability Brief, 1 page version (PDF)
- Samos Advisors Capability Brief, 2 page version (PDF)
Spring 2023 Integrated Program Management Division Meeting/in Events, EVMS
Register today to secure your spot! The NDIA Spring 2023 Integrated Program Management Division Meeting will be held in person from May 17-18, 2023, at Lockheed Martin in Bethesda, Maryland. Featured speakers Paul Tackett, Earned Value Management System Surveillance Officer , Consolidated Nuclear Security Kevin Carney, Program Analyst, U.S. Department of Energy Office of Project