Our specialty is your peace of mind.
With more than 30 years of success in Federal and private industry we have seen time and time again do-it-yourself (DYI) attempts at Earned Value Management Services (EVMS) fail or take too long to be beneficial. Samos Advisors is a leader in the design, development, implementation and operation of EIA-748 for EVMS.
Regardless if your company has minimal or extensive EVMS experiences, our EVMS services are tailorable to meet your project management needs from pre- and post-contract award to Government EVMS reviews and services.
EVMS Implementation, Maintenance, and Validation
Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
We provide an immediate ROI (Return-on-Investment) to our customers with our EIA 748 compliant EVMS outsourcing solution and services.
We assist Government program offices develop RFP EVMS language and conversely support contractors respond to government RFP EVMS reporting requirements.
We enable the design, development and deployment of successfully integrated EVM strategies into a company’s existing project planning, project management, and project control processes.
- EVMS RFP Services
- EVMS Gap Analysis
- EVMS Corporate Strategy Services
- EIA 748 compliance expertise for today’s data driven EVM System reviews
- EVM System design and implementation
- EVMS System documentation (e.g., policies and procedures)
- Executive EVMS Training
- Tailored EVMS Training (Basic and Advance)
Training is at the core of our EVMS roadmap. Our tailored approach to training helps serve the needs of the entire project team. By advancing the understanding of EVMS principles to your project team, we enable the improved practice of EVMS protocols and enhance the production of EVMS outcomes. When everyone is on the same page, efficiency is the result.
Post Contract Award
- Post Award Conference for EVMS
- Schedule and Cost baseline design, development and implementation
- Schedule and Cost management consulting
- FFP monthly subscription service
- EVMS Focal Point monthly services
Government Mandated EVMS Reviews
- Integrated Baseline Review (IBR)
- EVMS Surveillance Reviews
- Non-DoD EVMS Compliance Services (e.g., HHS/CMS)
- DOE EVMS Compliance services
- DCMA EVMS Compliance services
Government EVMS Services
- RFP EVMS Services
- Facilitating IBR Reviews
- EVMS CDRL Audit Reviews (e.g., CPR, IPMR, IMS and CFSR)
Learn more about our capabilities.
Explore how Samos Advisors can help you capture more business and execute more efficiently and effectively.
- Samos Advisors Capability Statement (PDF)
- Samos Advisors Capability Brief, 1 page version (PDF)
- Samos Advisors Capability Brief, 2 page version (PDF)
Spring 2023 Integrated Program Management Division Meeting/in Events, EVMS
Register today to secure your spot! The NDIA Spring 2023 Integrated Program Management Division Meeting will be held in person from May 17-18, 2023, at Lockheed Martin in Bethesda, Maryland. Featured speakers Paul Tackett, Earned Value Management System Surveillance Officer , Consolidated Nuclear Security Kevin Carney, Program Analyst, U.S. Department of Energy Office of Project